Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Einstein Book of Dreams Leads Me One Of My Own.

I was unusually active over the past couple of days in respect to creatively communicating different metaphysical theories I have been slowly manifesting over the past 13 years. I have been obsessed with hybrid molecular structures that merge silica and carbon. I have also been working intensely in the field of sacred geometry and have come up with many mandalas on display both here and on my esoterrorist blog: http://esoterrorist13.blogspot.com/ Interestingly I was up very late last night studying freemasonry writings when I was moved to find a very specific book on Einstein's Dreams that a friend had given me years ago which was lost. I found it online and downloaded it around 330 am. I got up this morning at 8 am to attend back to back meetings then came home to meditate for about an hour. I recall the meditation being particularly intense. I went to my room to do some work on the computer and become overwhelmingly tired and laid down for a nap.

I had a profound dream. So profound I am compelled to share it with you now.

In this dream I was talking to a farmer that I thought had wanted to rent a booth at my market. When he arrived at my physical location I realized he actually wanted to rent 15 acres of land to plant food. In the midst of trying to contact the land owner to set up the deal I remember looking off to the side and I could see the Griffith Observatory in the distance. I would like it to be noted that I was way out in the middle of nowhere and not within eyesight of the observatory or even Los Angeles up till that point in the dream.

The day was much like the one we had today. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping when suddenly a massive and I mean massive explosion ripped through the earths strata within eye sight of the observatory sending a thick dark smoke billowing into the sky above much like when the trade center fell to the ground. It was so violent and so quick that I recall seeing a jet airliner passing in front of the sun as both were instantly consumed with smoke and disappearing completely. On the ground at the base of the explosion fire and a lava like substance were pouring out of the ground.

The explosion created a two fold event which looking back on it seemed to be in direct opposition with any accepted laws of physics in which parts of houses were hurling through the air with the kind of velocity that I could only describe as terminal. The speed at which non living matter was flying directly at me made a hurricane look like a cool summer breeze.

All the while I was completely unscathed.

In the same moment the explosion on the hillside has created a vacuum that seemed to be pulling all the electrons in the air and the structure I was occupying into it. I could hear a distressing of the beams pulling away from the screws holding them together deep withing the walls. I felt the pressure of this vacuum actually beginning to force the house to implode. I immediately ran outside and headed away from the structure as fast as I could. I noticed that ALL of the houses and man made structures I would pass were either swelling like a balloon getting ready to pop or imploding in on themselves.

There was non clear law of physics at work and the whole time I was calm and collected and actually angry at some group of people as I repeatedly said "They cant do this" They can't do this" This is not right. I remember thinking to myself that this was some sort of a man made event that occurred deep within the ground and the "event" had hit a huge pocket of some sort of gas like ether, methane or nitro oxide which had created the vacuum effect that seemed to be pulling the energy out of the air. This may explain the opposite laws of physical motion occurring simultaneously. The dream ended with me standing still perfectly in tact. I have many speculations to add but at this time I felt absolutely compelled to share the actual events as clearly and in terms of matter of fact as possible.

Your feedback is most welcome.

Best

Copyright 2012 Retrocollective Publishing Group. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment